2007年9月17日月曜日

Iidajo

9.15

Today, there were many things.
1.Went to Iida-jou.
This picture is a 'Akamon' of Iida-jou.
There are a few remains of Iida-jou.
2.After this I rode a taxi and ordered to go to Kumega-jou.
But the taxi driver sent me to 'Ogasawara-shoin'.
3.The old front clerk of Ogasawara-shoin taught me 'Izuki-jou' which I did not know.
I climbed in the bush and web of spiders.
There was a mound which is a ruin of Izuki-jou.
There was not a path.
I lost a down path.
4.The old clerk taught me the way to Kumega-jou too.
He said it is a 30 minutes way.
But it took 1 hour.
On the way, there was a road construction which made me not to go.
I asked to go and I could go.
5.I could go to the 'Kumega-jou'.
I called taxi company to pick me up.
But the taxi did not come.
I called 3 times to explain where I was.
6.So there was no time to return to Iida station.
I went to Tenryuukyou-station.
I made a blank from Iida to Tenryuukyou.
7.My digital camera broke a little.
There were many trouble in the travel.
It's a pleasure to solve.
It's a brain training.

0 件のコメント: