2007年6月27日水曜日

Katsuyama


6.25(Mon)
I went to Fukui prefecture.
Because I have not gone to Fukui so long time.

I went there by local train.
Because I have not much money and have much time.
And Fukui is near Osaka.

I walked around few minutes in front of Tsuruga station.
There is nothing special.

I arrived Fukui station.
I rode Echizen-Tetsudou Katsuyama-Eiheiji-Line.
I went to Katsuyama City.
Rain.
It's a dinosaur town. There are many dinosaur fossil.
Kuzuryuu-River streams greatly.
There was a remain of Katsuyama-castle.
There were only signboad of castle and stone monument.

My main themes of travel are railways and castles.

Katsuyama locates in mountain area.
I wonder so there are much rain.
After I leaved Katsuyama, rain stopped.

I changed to Echizen-Tetsudou Mikuni-Awara-Line.
There were many high school students.
Terminal is Mikuni-Minato.
There was a Sun-set Beach, but it's cloudy, so I couldn't see sunset.

0 件のコメント: